- CTOPS 2012: Ed Letter by Amber Lynch
Bell to Well
by Kate Fedder, Lauren Burton and Masa Watanabe
Photos by Emily Werk and Melissa Key
- Wanted: Dead or Alive by Andrew Soboeiro | Photos by Jessica Gaylord
- Twice a year, UNC-CH students battle the living dead. Wearing bandanas and wielding Nerf Blasters, humans fight for their brains against their infected classmates.
- College Cuisine by Jessica Kennedy | Photos by Rachel Key
- Although many UNC-Chapel Hill students opt for a meal plan on campus, there are those who incorporate cooking into their daily lives. Some cook because they enjoy creating delicious food while some cook to change the world.
- Through the Grind: Coffee in College by Laura Hanson | Photos by Elizabeth Mendoza
- Students balancing academics and a social life find they need an extra boost—a morning cup of coffee and a few more during the day. UNC-CH’s coffee culture serves as more than just a wake-up routine
- Carolina Roots by Anna Starnes | Photos by Melissa Key
- A haven of trees, flowers and wildlife on campus, Coker Arboretum is as rich in history as it is in natural beauty.
- Sports Shorts by Luke Neenan and Melissa Shulman Photos by Emily Nycum and Jeffrey Camarati
- Choose-Your-Own-Roomie by Erik Augustine and Lauren Edmonds
- Should you select your roomate or be assigned one at random?
- First Year Seminars by Ellen Murray